Hi Tasha, how are you? Looks like you had a fun holiday weekend. I foudn out today...and we're having a boy! Now I can start thinking of names. Hope you're doing well!
I look at that picture of the Jet Ski and only one emotion surfaces: Pure Jealousy. Did I spell that right? I wish these comment boxes had a spellcheck. Anyway, looks like you had a lot of fun and are putting those new bikes to good use. Sweet.
I am glad that you visited my blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch with people. I don't remember bumping into in the bathroom though. I just remember that I always wanted to get you to play soccer with us and we could never get our schedules to work out. We should try that again.
yeah, i know its crazy. my baby boy is growing up too fast! you commented too fast on my blog, i was still adding more stuff.. lol. go back and check out the rest. Glad to see you had a fun condo adventure as well.
I still cant believe that kaylie is almost 8 months and not teething yet!! consider yourself lucky!
9 comments:
Hi Tasha, how are you? Looks like you had a fun holiday weekend. I foudn out today...and we're having a boy! Now I can start thinking of names. Hope you're doing well!
I look at that picture of the Jet Ski and only one emotion surfaces: Pure Jealousy. Did I spell that right? I wish these comment boxes had a spellcheck. Anyway, looks like you had a lot of fun and are putting those new bikes to good use. Sweet.
Looks like fun!! The wave runner does look like so much fun!
oh man, why wasn't I invited?? Haha, I feel like I should be part of your family. see you tomorrow.
oh, and Kayli is adorable! I can't wait to see her again.
I am glad that you visited my blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch with people.
I don't remember bumping into in the bathroom though. I just remember that I always wanted to get you to play soccer with us and we could never get our schedules to work out. We should try that again.
Hey Tash! Nicks grandparents have a time share at that cabin so we stay there too! That is kinda funny! Looks like you guys had fun!
Thanks for posting pictures of me that I look so irresistible in! Just kidding :)
yeah, i know its crazy. my baby boy is growing up too fast! you commented too fast on my blog, i was still adding more stuff.. lol. go back and check out the rest. Glad to see you had a fun condo adventure as well.
I still cant believe that kaylie is almost 8 months and not teething yet!! consider yourself lucky!
Post a Comment