Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It wouldn't be summer without a BBQ

Last Saturday we decided to do a bbq. Brandon and
I don't see our friends too often so we wanted to
do a get together. It was really fun to see everyone
and also see all the babies. We had hamburgers and then played volleyball. (Well, the guys played volleyball while the girls chatted) Anyway, it was a
lot of fun. Hopefully we can do it again soon.








6 comments:

The Walkers said...

Wow! I have not seen alot of those girls FOREVER!!! It looks like you had tons of fun! Everyone seems to be doing great!!!!

Brenick said...

crazy to see all you girls together again! i havent seen any of you guys since high school i think. and most of you have babies!! britt and jess get with the program! LOL.

Brittney said...

haha, get with the program. Well Jessica is not married - so I guess she has an excuse. Me - I have no excuse I guess. I just like other people's babies. That was a fun party. Thanks for making it happen, Tash.

Brooke said...

Wow.. so many faces I haven't seen in so long! That's one thing I miss-- BBQs-- there's nothing like chicken or a hamburger on a grill.. Hopefully when we're home we can fit in a few of those.

Kent said...

Thanks for giving us a reason to come on up.

And Kayli is officially out of control adorable.

Brittney said...

oh man, I laughed when you mentioned Karin as Gollum. hahaha... we need to watch that again.

A memory of you.. I have to say the first thing that came to mind is when we used to TOUCH TONGUES when we were little hahahhahahaha.... ok, everyone is going to think we are disgusting, but I think it's hilarious. We both wanted to see what it felt like.

I miss being young with you! We had so much fun.