Established in 2006
This is Kayli's main face right now. She's quite the comedian.
The offer is still on the table....we're more than happy to adopt her :)
that is adorable! I don't know how anyone would be able to take a face like that seriously..
hahahha... I could have died laughing that night she was making faces at you and me. She knew exactly what she was doing getting us to laugh!!
I love the face!!! She is getting so big and getting such a cute personality!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The offer is still on the table....we're more than happy to adopt her :)
that is adorable! I don't know how anyone would be able to take a face like that seriously..
hahahha... I could have died laughing that night she was making faces at you and me. She knew exactly what she was doing getting us to laugh!!
I love the face!!! She is getting so big and getting such a cute personality!
Post a Comment