Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day at the Beach

It's kind of hard to see who is in this picture...
Torie, Nikki, Lauren, Tayson, and Talecia
Here they are trying to get back on...what a work out!
Mommy and Kayli in the water
Kayli, Carter, Titan

Aunt Lauren and Kayli

Last weekend we went to East Canyon with Brandon's Family. We spent the day boating and just relaxing on the beach. It was fun to watch the little ones play and splash in the water. I think Titan liked it the least...? It was fun! For more pictures of this day visit Family Day at the Lake and Boating in East Canyon.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Did you get out on the tube at all?

Carissa said...

It will be cute to show the babies the picture of them together when they're older. Maybe they'll stay friends?

Meet the Robinson's said...

It was a fun day. I agree Titan did not like the water. It is fun watching all the babies try new things. They are growing way to fast!:(

Tasha said...

Of course I got on the tube Britt! :D I have plenty of bruises to prove it.

Kenzie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love the picture of you and Kayli! she must get her good looks from her mama