




My brother Trevor held a going away party for my sister Shandee and her husband Will on Saturday. They will be moving to Wisconsin August 15 so Will can go to Dental School at Marquette University. Shandee is also due to have a baby girl August 12. My only niece will be moving! We're hoping after he graduates in 4 years they can move back to Utah. The party was fun. It will be hard to see them go!!
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




4 comments:
Believe it or not, I'm pretty familiar with Shandee and Will, haha. Over the past few months I have read your blogs about their upcoming baby, dental school, and moving to Wisconsin. Weird huh?
Anyway, thank you for the comment about Brooklyn, we think she is beautiful too. I hope I can say this without making it sound like I am returning the favor, because I'm not: Kayli is a gorgeous baby and both Kenz and I have thought so forever now. We both are really blessed with such amazing daughters. I enjoy reading your blog, thanks.
Tasha, the reason I said I'm familiar with them is due to your blogs. I've never met them in person. I just thought it was funny because you don't even have to know someone personally to know about them. Sorry for the confusion
How's everything going? It's good to hear from you guys. Tell your family we said Hello. Have fun, we'll talk to ya later.
Steve and Jordan
FUN!!! WHO IS TREVOR HOLDING HANDS WITH??? Wish I could have been there. you look beautiful in that pic with Kayli.
Post a Comment