I'm considering making my webpage private due to my concerns of strangers looking at my child. I would like all the people on my friend list to be able to continue to view my profile, so please let me know if you'd like to continue viewing, just leave me with your email address. I'm also just going to make both our pages into just one. We''ll keep the 'sturdevantfamily.blogspot.com' as our page. THANKS!
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




14 comments:
Hi, this is Brooke. I'd love to continue to read... my e-mail is boopsygirl@gmail.com
Heyyyyyyy it's britt. I'm sure you already know I want to continue reading. Oh and here's my rsvp for the baby shower and bbq. I'm going. You know my email already.
Hey, I want to be included. andreacluff@gmail.com
We are planning on coming to the BBQ as far as I know. I'll message you my email in a little bit so you can add us. Don't forget! :) We wanted to be added for sure!
Hey Tasha add me to your list I would like to still stay in touch! My email is heathwalker123@yahoo.com
hey keep my included!!
I would like to keep reading please
Steph
Tasha- you probably don't know who I am but Brandon does, we are old high school friends. I love to look at your blog and see your cute family and what they are up to. Please include me in your new list. ckeisel1234@hotmail.com
I love looking at your family. So count me in: shay@toptenreviews.com I just started a blog last week. If you would like to see us here you go: jstrobinson. This is Shay your cuz if you don’t know.
dont make yours private... just make hers private.
but anywho, my email is brendaruth@gmail.com
We would also like to stay in the loop! :)
Count us in! My e-mail is lott.tiff@gmail.com
I love the bike trailer...the money was well spent it looks like you are enjoying your bikes.
I'm pretty sure I can speak for Kenzie when I say we would like to be included in your pool of readers.
tylerandkenzie@hotmail.com
Hey this is Erin (Flinders)... I just started my blog and ran across yours and noticed you are going private so I was wondering if you would include me in your email. My email is e5flinders@yahoo.com and my blog address is adamanderinwray.blogspot.com Thanks!
Post a Comment