Monday, November 30, 2009

Kayli turns 2

I can't believe Kayli is 2! She grew up so fast! We had her birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Sturdevants the day before her birthday since we were in Utah. She did so good this year with her cake and she opened her presents all by herself! Thanks everyone for making her birthday so fun!

Kayli and all her presents


Kayli and Aunt Kylee playing with Mrs Potato Head


Kayli got a baby stroller


Opening presents



Yummy cake!!


Kayli with Aunt Torie and Aunt Haley

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow tash, you dress her so cute! I love her leggings, coat, and boots. Crazy that she's already TWO

Casey and Sheryl said...

looks like she had a fun bday! wow, 2 yrs old...she is getting so big!

The Bates Family said...

the fairy cake turned out so cute! and I almost bought her that same top and skirt for her birthday. :)