Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Future Sister-in-Law


Brandon's little brother Bubba popped the question on Sara last Thursday night. They are the cutest couple ever and we are so happy for them. Thanks for the picture lauren! :D Now I guess I won't be the favorite daughter-in-law....;D (Ron, who's your favorite now?)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

We'll have to put my dad on the spot and ask that ?. ha ha ;) We're so excited to have Sarah. I can't wait for the wedding.

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

congrats!!

Jared & Shanee said...

We are so excited for them too. We just love Bubba such a great person. They are darling. Fun Fun I guess we will see you at all the wedding stuff :)

Heidi said...

Sara is such a cute girl! COngrats!

Sarah and Bryant! said...

Oh Tasha...ha ha the competition begins :) Jk, you have the grand baby :) so your in the lead, and i'm absolutely fine with it! Hope we get to see you soon!