LoVe THESE!! So cute! Yeah about my blog it is just so confusing. Do you wanna look at my layout again? I know you are probably super busy but I just want mine to be cute like everyones. My new password for blogger is taylee12. Thanks so much! But I totally understand if you can't get to it either! LOVe KaYLi ToO CUTE!!
I love all of the tu tu pictures! Its so fun to dress girls up I think. I'm definetely going to print one of those off and put it on our fridge. She is the cutest fairy ever!
2 comments:
LoVe THESE!! So cute! Yeah about my blog it is just so confusing. Do you wanna look at my layout again? I know you are probably super busy but I just want mine to be cute like everyones. My new password for blogger is taylee12. Thanks so much! But I totally understand if you can't get to it either! LOVe KaYLi ToO CUTE!!
I love all of the tu tu pictures! Its so fun to dress girls up I think. I'm definetely going to print one of those off and put it on our fridge. She is the cutest fairy ever!
Post a Comment