So we decided to have our own Thanksgiving dinner this last Sunday since I had boughten a 16 lb turkey (that I got for 39 cents a pound). I allowed Brandon the job of taking the neck and giblets out and rinsing out the inside. We should make it a tradition everytime we do a turkey that he does that part. :D The rest of the menu was stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, candied sweet potatoes, rolls, and apple pie. Yum!

Roasted to perfection! :D
Daddy and Kayli decorating the Christmas tree!
Yay for tinsel!
Shand, this pic is for you! Thanks for the cute birthday outfit! :D
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




3 comments:
Nice job on the meal!! YUM!
Wow Tash..I am VERY impressed! I can barely make mac 'n cheese! :)
Dang! Wish I could've been there to help you eat that meal. :) thanks for the picture just for me! I feel so special now.
Post a Comment