Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Kayli in her flower fairy costume I made for her with a little help from my mom.




Brandon and I took Kayli with us to a movie in the theatre for her very first time. We went to see 'Where the Wild Things Are'. She was good for most of it. She started to get a little bored at the end. She loved the HUGE bowl of popcorn and the extra large drinks. I think we ate close to half of the popcorn.


Kayli didn't want to help too much with the pumpkin carving. She is such a girl when it comes to getting dirty.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Way cute! Nice job on the costume.

Sarah said...

Her costume is adorable! Did you take those pictures?

Your Halloween Party looked like it was a lot of fun.

I hope you are feeling better!

Carissa said...

really cute costume Kayli!