




Just pictures I took for fun of Kayli. She needs her bangs cut I know...but she doesn't sit still. She is full of personality and we love her so so much and couldn't ask for a more beautiful daughter.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago
Established in 2006
9 comments:
Those are some cute little pigtails!
What cute pictures! You did a great job and Kayli is so photogenic!
She is so dang cute Tasha!! You always have pictures of her dressed in the cutest clothes. It makes me want a little girl so bad!
your so talented when it comes to taking pictures......and producing cute babies! I wish you could take Shae's pictures. It would save me a lot of money.
She is too cute! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I love her little smile. What a cutie bug!
she looks SO much like you!
She is so cute and I love that she & Jonas play well together...at least for the first hour! I can't wait to see pics of her costume.
Those that way cute pictures! Good job! Sheh is really adorable!
Super cute pics!! Hey when you look at my blog is there any way that my blog posts can be right under my new pics that I post. If you look at my blog all of my posts are right in the middle of the page. And on my layout I cannot fix it. Thanks! I come to you whenever I need help.. Thanks again!
Post a Comment