Monday, June 29, 2009

The rest of the time in Utah

Lauren had her baby shower.

Kayli and Torie just hanging out.

...

Lauren is due August 25. She is expecting a boy and is planning on naming him Treyden. She looks so cute with her prego belly! We can't wait to see our 1st nephew!

This is at Torie's soccer game. It was cold and rainy so we watched from the car. Here is Kayli with her Grandpa Sturdevant.

This is at the Tracy Aviary in Salt Lake. We came here while we were waiting for Brandon's flight to come in.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

So sad I couldn't see you. We've been busy since you called and are in Seattle visiting friends. I'll have to call you back when we get back to Utah and we're driving back to St. George. Fun pictures though and congrats to Lauren!

Gallant Family said...

It's so nice to be around the fam. I'm glad you guys had such a good time (other than the rain!) Jonas hasn't fallen out of his bed yet (that I know of). For the 4th: parade, bbq, fireworks. You guys want to join us?