
Here I am with Kayli, Em and Trevor. We went to Fort Buenaventura (I think that's what it's called) and walked around the pond, had a fire with Hobo Dinners and S'mores.

I know you're all probably wondering why I would post this... I thought you all should see the pain I go through! :D Yah disgusting I know...This is seriously what they are doing every 2 minutes.
Kayli and her Grammy
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




5 comments:
hehehe those two are lovebirds for SURE... she looks disturbingly a lot like you in that kissing picture though. I hope it really was Emily he was kissing :)
What a fun little outing!
Hobo Dinners sounds so yummy! I'm jealous. It looks like a really good day too. :) Looks like fun! Ha Ha as far as the lovebirds go maybe you should be that way with Brandon when he's around. I'm sure he'd love it. :) ha ha j/k Tash!
is em pinching trev's butt in that picture?
let me second lauren's suggestion
Disgusting? :(
Post a Comment