Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Relay for Life and a Happy Birthday


Brandon, Kayli and Grandpa Cox

This is the 2nd year that Brandon and all his cousins, aunts and uncles have gone to this. It's at Weber State and it's for all those who've had people pass on from cancer or anyone that is a survivor. There are teams that people sign up in, Brandon's whole family was one team. 1 person on each team is supposed to be walking the track at all times, throughout the whole night. No one really does that though. We brought a tent and camped out on the field. No one got much sleep, it rained hard for awhile. It was lots of fun and we hope to make it again next year.

Walking the track

Talecia looking ever so happy

Karin, Kayli and Me by the Snake River

Karin came to visit us for my birthday. Aww...so sweet. It was kind of a crappy weekend though, since it rained and was freezing we didn't do much. We ate at Olive Garden, got a delicious cake from Cold Stone, and watched 'Taken'. If you haven't seen that show, well it kind of disgusted me. It was totally awesome other than the whole reason the girls were taken. The next day Karin went to church with us and then we went for a walk by the river to look at the temple and feed the ducks.

Karin and Me

Kayli feeding me the frosting!

Peanut Butter Playland....so yummy

At Olive Garden...Brandon's not so favorite place

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy late Birthday! Kayli looks so cute feeding you some icing. Ha Ha that picture just made me smile. :) We miss you!

Brittney said...

Cute new hairdo!

Casey and Sheryl said...

happy bday tasha!

The Montgomery's said...

Relay is awesome! My work use to put a team together and I was on the committee. It's a neat experience! I think it's great you participated!

Gallant Family said...

Hey Tasha, it's Dana. The video with pics from your house didn't work, so I'll have to try later. Oh. My. That cake looks so d-lish! I'll have to try that one out. I did a relay for life in HS. It was fun and it looks like you guys had a good time! I'll catch you later. My name won't link, so here's my address if you want to check mine out: pdgallant.blogspot.com

The Bates Family said...

I love your new hair color!