

Here is our 1st house! We got to move in on our 3rd anniversary. It's in a cute little subdivision and has a fully fenced yard! A fence was one of my priorities. I will post more pictures of the inside as soon as I get the decorating completely finished. We like our ward so far and are enjoying our new territory.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




10 comments:
It's such a cute home you guys! I'm glad we got to come see it. I'm really glad you like your ward too that always makes it easier. :) Can't wait to see the finish decorated pics. From what I saw it was decorated very cute.
It is so cute. I love it. Can't wait to see the rest of it.
lucky!!!!! so cute!
cute house, congrats!!!
how fun to have your own house!! a fence will be super nice
Wow, Tash. It's absolutely gorgeous! Maybe one day I can come see it...
Looks nice you guys! Congratulations!! We'll have to come visit one day and see it in person! Can't wait to see how you decorated the inside!!
Hope you enjoy your new home!
I love the house, it looks so cute. You guys got a nice yard to, that so awesome. Bet you guys are having fun.
awwwww........i'm so sad we missed out on the trip. Your house is so beautiful!
Post a Comment