

Last night Karin and Syari came over. Syari is a foreign exchange student from Japan that my parents have staying at their house until May. We had pizza, made valentine cookies and played clue. It was a fun night.



The night before that Talecia and Jason had some extra Jazz tickets so we went with them. It was a late game but it was fun and Kayli loved all the upbeat music they played every 2 minutes. Thanks for the invite guys!
Here is Kayli with her BFF Maddy. This is who she plays with all day while I'm at school. They are about a month and a half apart. They love playing with each other.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




7 comments:
How cool! Where is she from?
valentine's cookies, yum! i had no idea your parents had an exchange student with them..
How fun.. Looks like you had a better weekend then we did. :) I also didn't know your parents had an exchange student. Cookies sound yummy! :)
yummy sugar cookies! I'm going to make some this week.
Hi Tasha, your daughter is getting so big, and your hair is darker! When did you color it? I went for blonder last time...How are you doing? Hope all is well.
That looks fun. Karen hair is alot darker than when I saw her. Tell her it cute. Your girl is get so big. She is way cute.
Your hair looks good dark!! When did you do it? Making cookies looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment