Saturday, February 21, 2009

FUN




My cousin Shanna, her husband Jon and their little girl Kinley came over last night to hang out for awhile. They are about 6 months apart in age. They are so funny with each other...they steal toys from each other, tease each other and then give hugs and kisses. I love watching Kayli play with other kids, I don't get to very often. That's why we can't wait for Lauren to have her baby! :D

4 comments:

Brittney said...

That is so cute! What fun to get them together. I didn't know Lauren is pregnant! That will be fun for you to have two Sturdevant babies.

Carissa said...

Kayli is so adorable, Tasha. I was excited that I got to actually see her in person the other day. She looks just like you!

Lauren said...

How fun. I think it'll be fun to see how she reacts to baby Coombs. :) I'm sure she'll they'll be good friends. :)

Seven Times Lucky said...

Kayli is so cute Tasha! Your blog is so cute, I love watching her grow!