
We had a SNOWY valentines day like everyone else, so we decided to bail our plans of going to Salt Lake to the Cheesecake Factory and a movie. We chilled in our small town and went to Maddox. After we just rented a movie and stayed in our cozy place.
I love this guy! He is the best I could ever ask for.
I just wanted to show these pictures to show a complete change in Kayli. Haha, all sweet and innocent...
to little brat. :D
Hope everyone had a good V-day.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




6 comments:
haha.. her outfit is so cute! But she definitely looks cuter while smiling :) I loved seeing pictures of you guys. Your hair always looks so different!
ha - what a funny girl. where does all that spunk come from?!
Haha I love the pictures showing how sweet she is and then her grumpy picture! She is so cute! You guys are such a cute family!!
You guys are so cute! I love how you all match for Valentine's Day. precious :)
Wow looks like you had a great Valentines day you all look Fantastic, I love Kayli's faces they just keep getting better as she gets older!! I love you guys!!
she looks so cute in her dress! I haven't seen any pictures of you with your new hair cut. It looks good on ya!
Post a Comment