


This year we thought we'd do a good investment with our tax return. We bought new bikes and a trailer for Kayli to ride in! We are so excited with our new purchase and know that it will be very fun to have this equipment! Kayli has fun riding, but usually falls asleep. We made our purchase at The Bike Shoppe in Washington Terrace. Now that we've shared what we spent our money on, it's your turn. Take our poll on the right.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Congratulations on your purchase! Looks like you guys will be having lots of fun! Looks like you had a good birthday too!
we are saving ours. but i love the bikes!! that looks like an awesome bike! i am going to get a trailer or a bike seat to put on my bike so i can take jonas around. biking is fun!
That looks like fun! It will definitely be nice to have with Kayli.
We owed money on your tax return - yuck, I know.. but that's the way I like it. I say - why give the government my money all year when I can keep some of it and earn interest. It will be nice to have the child tax credit one day though.
good job spending your money to fuel our economy! thats what i like to see. the bikes were a good idea!
Tasha, how do you get your friends to appear on the right side... I can't figure it out.
Awesome thanks!!! :)
Hi Tasha, that bike cart for the baby sounds like a great idea! We spend some of it on our cruise...we want to go on a trip every year (hopefully!). Kristin is Steve's oldest sister. I will put some picture of the wedding later, she looked really beautiful! Hope all is well with you adn your family :)
Post a Comment