Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday



Yay, I'm 23, what is so exciting about turning 23? It's kind of a boring age...I mean it's not 16 when you can finally drive, it's not 20 when you don't have to be a teenager anymore...can anyone tell me what's good about it? It was a good birthday though... I mean what can be better than having a soccer game on your birthday? I've had one every birthday for as long as I can remember...except for the birthdays that landed on Sundays. After our game I got half our team to come eat at Red Robin to celebrate. Look at the fabulous dessert they gave me for free! For my birthday I also went on a shopping spree and loaded my closet with new clothes, what girl doesn't want that? I also got surprised with beautiful flowers from my hubby who is so thoughtful, considering his allergies really get bad with pollen...he knew I'd love them though...how sweet!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

mmm dang, wish I would've known I could get a free dessert like that on my birthday! That looks delicious.

Yeah, I felt the same about age 23. The best thing is getting spoiled with love I guess. so, here ya go - I LOVE YOU!

The Vance's said...

Happy Birthday!!! That ice cream thing looks delicious!!

Casey and Sheryl said...

it was fun sharing your bday! i think soccer and dinner is the best way to go as well...

Kenzie said...

Happy Birthday!! wow that looks good!! I want cake now!!

The Walkers said...

Looks like you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if my other post I put on here went through or not. It kept coming up with a funny message. So anyway, I'll put it on here again and if it comes through twice you can just delete this one. But yeah.... 23 is boring. All I keep thinking about is that song that has "Nobody likes you when you're 23..." I'm not sure what the actual song is called though. :) You sent me a message on my blog asking me when I was going to have a baby... and I'm working on it. I've been trying for about 10 months now and nothing yet. But anyway, talk to you later!

Carissa said...

Here's what's good about turning 23... you're not turning 30! (like I just did- ugh)