Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Graduates


Shandee and Will have graduated from Weber State University! Shandee graduated with a Bachelor of Science with Dental Hygiene with a Minor in Health Promotion and William graduated with a Bachelor of Microbiology with a Minor in Chemistry. A couple of smarty pants! :D Congrats to you 2!

5 comments:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Congratulations to them! I didn't know you were there, that was the same day that Jared graduated. Too bad we didn't see you there!

The Hoovers said...

Thats funny that you saw Cortney in the bathroom because i thought i saw Karen in the bathroom i just wasnt sure because she had dark hair and Congrats to them!!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Cute new background! Where did you find it? I've been wanting to change mine for awhile now but can't find where the really cute ones are???

Brittney said...

Yay for graduating! Ahhh, it's the best. So sad they're moving so far away!! I like your layout, Tash. I love how you just make a few random changes here and there on your blog once in a while :)

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Tasha-my email address is ewilson386@yahoo.com