Engagement Honeymoon to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Honeymoon
What a special day
Married in the Bountiful Temple
Our 2nd year anniversary is this Sunday, May 18th so I just wanted to post some pictures from that special time. Our wedding day was so perfect and nothing went wrong. Inside the temple was amazing and I'll never forget the feeling there. We had so many family and friends that supported us and showed they cared. I love Brandon so much and I hope that we can continue a life full of happiness, compassion, and trust. I couldn't have made a better choice on the man I married. I love you Brandon!




5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a cute couple (with a very cute baby)!
Happy anniversary! I can't believe you have been married that long!!
Happy Anniversary Brandon and Tasha!! Time goes by fast!
that was really fun to see the older pics. looking at your cruise pics makes me want to go on vacation...
Hi Tasha, how are you? Are yo still playing guitar? I've been wating to update, but I'm waiting for some cool pictures. Steve and I are leaving tomorrow for a cruise...so when I get back I'll be sure to post something on the blog. I also have some other news to be posted...so hang on and you'll see. Hope everything is well!! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment