








Our Anniversary was great! We spent the day at Thanksgiving Point,
taking plenty of pictures and just enjoying the beautiful flowers and the
hot weather. We ate dinner at Rodizio Grill. The most weird thing they
had that night was chicken heart, which Brandon tried. We spent the
night at Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We stayed in the room themed
'Lake Powell'. It was kind of neat, but overall we were kind of disappointed.
For one thing, there was a dead fish in the aquarium that was in our room, which the other fish fed on the whole night. It was pretty disgusting. We
had fun anyway, and it was really nice to get away. It was hard leaving Kayli
though. I cried when we were dropping her off at the in-laws. I wasn't worried or anything, it was just hard since I've never been away from my
baby girl for more than 5 hours or so. Anyway, that's our weekend. Thanks to the Sturdevants for watching our baby and taking such good care of her!




7 comments:
cute pictures! congrats on the anniversary! me and nick are having a hard time deciding what we should do for ours.. his parents have volunteered to watch jonas overnight, but like you, im scared to leave him that long!
you look great.. i cant even tell you had a baby! i need to lose this baby pouch thing ive got going on. blah!
It looks like you guys had fun! Happy Anniversary! Are you guys going camping this weekend up to Strawberry with everyone? I don't know if the Sturdevants are going but I think the Lee's, Cox's and Hollingsworth's are going so I was just wondering if you guys were going to make it up there??
That's cool you got away! Too bad it was a little disappointing! Did you ask the hotel to take out the dead fish? Gross!
I hope you WILL come visit! And I wish you could help me decorate too! You are a good decorator :) We are trying to be cheap about it - but still need to hang some pictures up we have - figure out something to do for the window coverings, etc..
I'll have to post a blog on my new job. It's really awesome. :)
Hi Tasha, I was good to hear from you. Your baby girl is adorable too!!! The Modbe selling has been going GREAT!! It has definitely pain off. If you really are interested you are welcome to email me at modbelindsey@yahoo.com. If not, keep in touch.
Looks like you had fun! It is always hard to leave the little ones. Glad you stopped by, it's nice to know where you are!
Tasha I didn't know you guys had a baby either. She is darling. Hope all is going well with you guys!!
You're making me want to go to Thanksgiving Point again, such a fun place.
Post a Comment