Sunday, October 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN PARTY


Our decision is made. We are having a party on Friday October 30th. It is a COSTUME party (awards will be given to 3 best)!! We need RSVP's cause we'll be ordering pizza so we need to know how much (before the night of please). Please make a treat to share or bring chips. If you want a place to stay the night the basement is available. :D We are excited and hope it doesn't snow!! We'll start around 7ish, but we are ready to party whenever you come. If you want to spend the whole day with us, feel free to do so. Brandon will probably be working but me and Kayli will be home. YES anyone who wants to come is invited (feel free to bring a friend or 2 if you'd like).

4 comments:

Kendra said...

We'd actually love to come, but we are expecting to have our next baby Nov. 10th and think it would be a bad idea to travel so close to the due date. You'll have to post pictures so that we can live vicariously--like all blog stalkers. :)

Brittney said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a blast.

Gallant Family said...

We still haven't decided what to do for Jonas's b-day, so I'll let you know when I know! I think pumpkin patch is a great idea! We'll have to see if Sarah is in on it.

Sarah said...

I found Kayli's bracelet. We will bring it over in a little while.

Sorry I can't come to your Halloween Party, I would rather come than work but I don't really have a choice!

I think it would be really fun to go to the pumpkin patch sometime though!