Kayli LOVES babies with a passion. She was so excited to see a real live one that she could actually hold! Can't you see the excitement in her face?! She was sad when we took him away.
Treyden is SOOO cute! We got Kayli to hold his hand!
We went camping for one night with my family and my cousin's family. I wish we could've camped longer.
Trevor, Casey, and my dad lounging.
Kayli and my cousin's boy Dewey.
All pepped up to go to Utah!
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




3 comments:
I love that picture of the two of them. Couldn't get more precious. Camping is so much fun... wish you could've stayed longer too. I love camping with the fam. It was so good to see you guys again. :) Love ya
wow tash, Kayli is looking a lot like you! That sunglasses picture is way cute.
camping was way fun - glad you could make it down
Post a Comment