Thursday, September 10, 2009

Halloween Party Anyone???!!!

So as some of you know, Brandon and I have hosted a Halloween Party for a few years now. We love having parties. We still want to do this traditional party but are really not sure that too many people would show up since we now live in Idaho Falls. We definitely need enough people to do a party.

You can answer our poll on the right or just let me know here if you would or wouldn't come. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive for most you guys so I understand if no one wants to come. We just thought we'd try. We would do it the Friday night before Halloween which is FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30TH.

2 comments:

Gallant Family said...

OOh, that's Jonas's b-day, so I'm not sure what we'll be doing for it {party or whatnot}. if you did it the friday before that we'd TOTALLY be in, but don't plan around us. I would even help you plan it if you want! I love a good party.

Becka said...

nope i won't be able to come, if i was invited... i'll be in the MTC sorry! i'll take a rain check!