Monday, September 28, 2009

End of Summer

Elder Bryant Sturdevant Came Home


Kayli holding her poster up for Bubba to see.


Bubba making an entrance.


Kayli gets her kiss. Bubba gets his first and last for the entire time we visited.


Uncle Brandon with Treyden. He's such a cutie and is growing up so fast.


Kayli and her beautiful Aunt Talecia.


Brandon (I don't think he thought he was in the picture), Kylee, Clayton and Torie hangin out.


Kayli in her dress at the Sturdevants.
We went to Utah this past weekend to see Bryant's homecoming. It was so fun to see him again and Kayli had fun meeting him.

Update on Kayli


Kayli and ONE of her lovely messes. She loves to dump cereal, crackers, ect all over the floor.


Kayli sitting next to her dolls on the couch reading books.
She is growing up SO fast. She'll be 2 the end of November. She is so funny, cute, sweet, and a pill. She loves making people laugh and is always demanding attention. Her favorite words are"NO" and "STOP" though she can say a million other words and animal sounds.

World Cup Qualifier in the New Rio Tinto Stadium


Trevor and Emily


Brandon and I
This was a fun game to go to. USA played against El Salvador (if I remember right) and WON!

8 comments:

Brenick said...

kids and their messes. they never end!! haha. she sure is proud of it though, huh? lol. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer!

The Bates Family said...

That poster idea was so cute! She looks a lot like you in that picture of her sitting on the couch. Miss you guys!

Casey and Sheryl said...

what a fun post. can't believe how grown up kayli is getting... darling.

Brittney said...

Kayli is sooo big and cute. Good thing the rest of us can smile at her messes while you get to clean them up :)

Talecia said...

Thats right I'm beautiful....ha ha don't forget that when I put on the lbs...I am so glad that you guys could come down and stay...I hope that it is a good time for you too. I know it can be hard to be with the in-laws. We love you.

Gallant Family said...

How cute! I'm sure he loved that kiss! And I'm sure that game was totally awesome. They are much better in real life, I think.

Lauren said...

So much fun. Kayli is getting to be such a big girl. :) Yes we got the cd thank you so much. I'd love to take some Christmas ones. That would be a lot of fun and I'd like to get some family ones as well. Maybe we could take some of Kayli and Treyden for my parents. :)

Trevor said...

Always nice to be able to check up on my peeps in Idaho. Why does it look like I'm wearing make-up in that picture?