HOLY COW!! That last hair-do is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! She is a gorgeous little girl. I totally saw you in that second picture of her. I think her chin shape and nose keep her from looking completely like you.
I can't wait to see her again and see how much she's grown up.
Ahhh! Every time I see pictures of her makes me miss her even more. Good job on her hair. Very very cute. I can't believe she sat through the last one either :) Still very cute. She's such a doll! I can't wait to see her again. It'll probably be when the babe gets here. I'm excited to take a picture of those two together. :)
Hey if you talk to Britt tell her I would like to look at her blog and if she wants to look at mine to get me her e-mail. :)
Hey, it's Shanee I got your blog off of Sarah's its fun to see what you guys are up to. Looks like life is a blast. Your little girl is darling & i seriously think that last hair-do is the cutest I've ever seen. Fun Fun! I have a blog too but it's private so if your interested email me your email address @ petey2173@yahoo.com
7 comments:
HOLY COW!! That last hair-do is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! She is a gorgeous little girl. I totally saw you in that second picture of her. I think her chin shape and nose keep her from looking completely like you.
I can't wait to see her again and see how much she's grown up.
WOW!! Looks like you are having fun. Those hair styles are cute!!
Ahhh! Every time I see pictures of her makes me miss her even more. Good job on her hair. Very very cute. I can't believe she sat through the last one either :) Still very cute. She's such a doll! I can't wait to see her again. It'll probably be when the babe gets here. I'm excited to take a picture of those two together. :)
Hey if you talk to Britt tell her I would like to look at her blog and if she wants to look at mine to get me her e-mail. :)
lcoombs19@hotmail.com
so cute tash! she's darling
Hey, it's Shanee I got your blog off of Sarah's its fun to see what you guys are up to. Looks like life is a blast. Your little girl is darling & i seriously think that last hair-do is the cutest I've ever seen. Fun Fun! I have a blog too but it's private so if your interested email me your email address @ petey2173@yahoo.com
oh she is so cute! I love her to death.And I miss her so much.
That hair do is so cute on her!! I can't believe she held still for that! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment