Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Visit from Brandon's Family



Brandon's parents came up this past weekend and brought Torie and Haley with them. We went to the drive-in on Friday night. On Saturday we spent the day at the beach and rested that night and had pizza and watched some movies. I'm so glad that family comes to visit us. We do love to go to Utah to visit but the drive gets to be a killer if you do it too much. :D
Thanks for coming to see us!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

You are lucky to have so many people come visit in such a short amount of time. Family visits are great!

Lauren said...

They all said they had A LOT of fun and they couldn't stop talking about Kayli. We're sad we missed it but hope to see you guys in a couple weeks or so when you come visit us to see baby Trey. Love you guys and give Kayli a big hug and kiss for us.

Gallant Family said...

I know what you mean about the drive, but I don't have to go quite as far! We're going down this weekend. Family is the BEST!