Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Reunion and Crash Derby in Ogden

Last Weekend we went to Ogden for Brandon's family reunion. We hadn't been there to see everyone for a month and a half! Yah that was way too long. It was fun to see everyone and hang out!

Here is Aunt Torie and Kayli


Brandon's Grandpa and Dad


Kayli and Aunt Talecia


Kayli was so tired from a fun weekend she totally zonked out on my grandpa's lap.


We went to the Derby at the Fair with Kylee and her date.


3 comments:

Brittney said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! That's hilarious Kayli wouldn't kiss that boy.

Kylee said...

Awww so cute I am so glad you and brandon came thanks so much I had a lot of fun!!!

Sarah and Bryant! said...

surprised me to see my cousin on your blog! ha ha ky has good taste in dates! Looks fun. I haven't seen you guys forever it feels like. Kayli is adorable...