Brandon had to go to Boise all week for work so I made Karin come stay a few days until she had to go back to work. We did a lot of fun things with her and were very glad to have her here!
We went to Jefferson County Lake park in Rigby and played on the beach.


We rode bikes around the neighborhood...not too exciting of scenery but we didn't have Brandon around to load the bikes on the car.

Thanks for coming to stay Karin!! We love you to pieces!
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




3 comments:
CUTE SWIMSUIT!! Where'd you get it?? Kayli is adorable as always. Karin is gorgeous of course. Love y'all!
your swimming suit is so cute. Don't ya just love having karin come and stay with ya.
I love the pics of Kayli. she is so cute. It was good to here from you. I hope everything is going well. One day we'll have to come see you guys. Looks like your having fun.
Post a Comment