
Kayli watching the parade.
Emily and Trevor watching the parade.
Brandon, a few residents, and some employees in the parade.
Kayli and a goofy face.
This last weekend was a busy one for us. Brandon had to help out with peach days every day (Wed- Sat). He had a tent up for marketing purposes mainly. On Saturday I took Kayli to watch Brandon and his work in the parade. She enjoyed the school marching bands the most. She danced everytime one would walk by. We watched the parade with Trevor and his girlfriend Emily, and her family. We are glad the peach days is over. We feel that it is overrated and decided that the Carnie's are creepy. Maddox does have some delicious peach shakes though (according to Brandon).
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




2 comments:
What are the carnie's? I want to hear more about Trevor's g/f.... this is exciting news! :) Kayli is adorable, as always. I want to see her dance! Get a video.
Even though you said peach days was over-rated I still would've loved to be there. Kayli is so cute! Shae tells me all the time that she misses her cousin.
Post a Comment