Friday, September 19, 2008

6 facts

The Rules- Link the person/people who tagged you, Mention rules on your blog, Tell about 6 facts/Quirks of yours, Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

I was tagged by Lauren

1. I love taking pictures. I used to work at Kiddie Kandids and have tried to make my own props for Kayli. Here's a few of my favorites...


2. I'm a clean freak. Ok not really a freak about it, but I get stressed out if I have a messy house. I have a hard time going to bed, studying, or just anything that doesn't involve cleaning if I can see a mess. I am pretty much on Brandon's case everyday about how messy he is (sorry babe, I still love you).

3. I enjoy the feeling of knowing I made someone laugh. No one usually gets my jokes because I'm pretty sarcastic and am serious when I make a joke. Sorry if I have offended anyone with my sarcasm...I think it runs in my family. Have you met my brother?

4. I am very particular about how my baby looks. I have to grit my teeth when I pick her up from a sitter who's left food on her face. I mean, is it so hard to wipe it off? Just a LITTLE pet peave.

5. I used to love making up my own music. I used to write song after song on my guitar and a few on the piano. Don't ask me to play them for you though, because they are basically like journal entries. They were based on my feelings in highschool which I don't care to share.

6. I love who I am (daughter of God, wife to a very special man, mother of an adorable baby, daughter of 2 very intelligent and loving parents, aunt to a cute little niece, sister to 2 beautiful sisters and 1 handsome brother, inlaw to a wonderful and very welcoming family), I love where I am (attending my first year of nursing school, raising a 9 month old baby), and I love who I'm with (Brandon and Kayli).

I am tagging: Brittney, Becca, Beth, Shandee

6 comments:

Brittney said...

I loved that!!!! Very revealing. The cleaning thing is interesting to hear about. I like things clean, but for some reason I don't mind clutter.. I don't like food messes or anything like that - to me that's dirty. And so I think I'll be the same with my kids. I won't want food on their face while they're running around!

I was just thinking... Kent's away for the night with the scouts. I should get out my guitar or something. :) I'll have to do my six facts after everyone responds to our "going private" post.

Andria said...

Hey Tasha
It's Andria. I just wanted to say that those pictures turnout cute. I love them.

Brenick said...

lol! we would never get along under the same roof. i am such a slob. but hey, we both love photography. score! :) cute pics. love the props, but mostly the baby.

The Vance's said...

Your funny! I know I will be the same way with math my baby! I hate it when kids have dirty faces and messy hair!

Becka said...

So was that tag for me?! aww you are too sweet! well i guess i will have to think of some, i do have a little time right now!! :) PS Kayli is so cute in those pictures! you did an amazing job!!! i love it!!!

Shelece & Josh said...

Thanks so much for the treats and visit, that was so sweet of you guys! Your daughter is a doll!