Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our First Niece/ First Cousin



My sister Shandee had her baby!!! We are so excited for her and Will and think that their baby is a doll. They make a very cute family.

Shaelynn Bates was born on August 5 at 12:29 AM. I'll let her mother post the other details on her blog ( Bates Family Blog ). It might be awhile before she updates hers though.







8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh she's so cute and little!

Lauren said...

How cute! She is adorable. That picture of Shaelynn and Kayli is so cute. Kayli is getting so big. I miss her. I feel like I haven't seen her for in forever. Congrats to Shandee and Will. She's so cute!

Brittney said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY babies! They had a beautiful newborn. She looks flawless.

Wray Family said...

She is adorable!! and I love that name... I got your comment about soccer haha I have not played for probably 2 years seriously.. Sheryl left me a comment about if I wanted to play to email her and I keep forgetting to.. but also I would be nervous to play now cause you guys are all super good still and I would be a weak link haha. I would love to play just to keep in shape but nothing too serious =)

Brenick said...

omgosh, she is SO adorable!

Kenzie said...

So sweet!!! I love newborns! My sister is due in 5 weeks with a baby girl! How is your sister feeling? How much did the baby weigh? She is adorable! You and Kaylee Look cute too!! You guys just have a cute family!

Kenzie said...

sorry I realized I spelled Kayli's name wrong! sorry!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! She is sooo cute!