Saturday, August 23, 2008

2nd Cousins Picture



On Wednesday all the mothers and grandmothers of these adorable kids met at Kiddie Kandids. Before they were taken I had in my mind that this was going to be total chaos trying to get all of them to be happy together. Imagine that, all of them were good for the pictures and even looked at the photographer at the same time.

From left to right starting on the bottom row:
Addalyn, 2 yrs old (Burch Family); Cooper, 5 months (Allen Family); Titan, 8 months (Robinson Family); Carter, 14 months (Wilson Family); Kayli, 9 months (Ours); Hunter, 6 weeks (Sholley Family); Jace, 7 yrs (Trent and Amber); Amari, 4 yrs old (Trent and Amber)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Super cute! Kayli's my favorite! I can say that cuz I don't know the others.

I swear she has a bigger wardrobe than me... ok maybe not, but her clothes and little outfits are so adorable, Tash!

It was good to talk to you the other day. You should post about how school is going??

Carissa said...

Oh that is ADORABLE!