Sunday, April 13, 2008

Date with the Babies


On Friday night Joslyn, Adam, and their baby boy, Isaac came with us to Maddox and over to our house to play games. The babies are only 2 months apart, but it's amazing how different they are. It's always fun to compare babies!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

What cute, cute babies and moms! Isaac has gotten so big and cute!! Wish I coulda been there with my cute baby too! WAIT, I don't have one! haha..

The Walkers said...

Oh they are so cute! I didn't know you still hung out with joslyn! Looks like you had fun! You need to tell Joslyn to get a blog!!!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun! Yeah it was fun to have all three babies together on Sunday!! Kayli is getting so big. It'll be fun when they can all play together! That was fun to see Kayli with the balloon. It looked like she really liked it. It is sooo much fun when they laugh when they are that little! It makes your whole day good!

The Vance's said...

No I have not yet its mandy.vance@imail.org
Yeah I still talk to alesha quite a bit!

The Hoovers said...

hi tasha i havent recieved that forward you can send it to me at steph.hoovers.hobies@gmail.com thanks for letting me know!

The Vance's said...

So are you going to that reunion? I want to come see your baby! Me and Alesha will have to figure it out and come up!