Hi Tasha...how are you?? Your daughter is sooo cute! How's life? I'm still here in Colorado...Steve is finishing up school this year. I'm glad we get to see each other now (through blogs)...but it's better than nothing. Hope all is well w/ you and your family. Keep in touch!
Hey Tasha and Brandon! How are you guys? It looks like you are doing good. Your little daughter is so cute!!! Your right that is such a great face she pulled when Brandon kissed her.
I love your new page! yes it is exciting, i haven't heard from you in forever, is there any possible way i can see this precious little angel?! oh i want to catch you up on my life! call me whenev! your amazing! Becca
6 comments:
Hi Tasha...how are you?? Your daughter is sooo cute! How's life? I'm still here in Colorado...Steve is finishing up school this year. I'm glad we get to see each other now (through blogs)...but it's better than nothing. Hope all is well w/ you and your family. Keep in touch!
so cute. I love when babies start to get more personality and react to things.
Hey Tasha and Brandon! How are you guys? It looks like you are doing good. Your little daughter is so cute!!! Your right that is such a great face she pulled when Brandon kissed her.
Cute picture! She is getting big! Don't you think it's fun seeing how they react and have fun with their dad?
Yeah we are still in Hooper. Where do you guys live? Your little girl is so cute! Do you work?
I love your new page! yes it is exciting, i haven't heard from you in forever, is there any possible way i can see this precious little angel?! oh i want to catch you up on my life! call me whenev! your amazing!
Becca
Post a Comment