Tasha! How are you? Your baby girl is beautiful! This is Heather (Satterthwaite) Walker! We will have to keep in touch! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog!
Hey Guys! I haven't seen you since you moved from Farr West and I didn't know you had a cute baby girl! It looks like you guys are doing so good! Here's my blog address- bobandshiloh.blogspot.com
6 comments:
So adorable! I saw a baby on another blog who had the same bunny ears on! Must be popular! Hope you're doin great.
what a darling picture! she looks so sweet!
I just love her little smile. I hope my little guy is just as cute as yours.
Tasha! How are you? Your baby girl is beautiful! This is Heather (Satterthwaite) Walker! We will have to keep in touch! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog!
Yes I do have a little one! She will be 16 months on the 4th of April!!! She is a busy bee!! How old is your little one?!
Hey Guys! I haven't seen you since you moved from Farr West and I didn't know you had a cute baby girl! It looks like you guys are doing so good! Here's my blog address- bobandshiloh.blogspot.com
Post a Comment