Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Summer

We've had a fun and busy summer. I just finished up with summer school, yay I finally have some free time. Brandon is still liking his job, that's a good sign. Kayli is growing like a weed and is such a smarty pants. Enjoy the pics.

Kayli loves getting her picture taken.




We had 3 family reunions on brandon's side this summer.


Red Lobster....mmmm Brandon's favorite. He got to pick his own lobster.


Mountain Biking...we haven't found too many trails that aren't too hard or too easy. But we enjoy riding together.



ARISE at Weber State. Kayli her grandpa and her cousin Trey.


Weee!!


I made Kayli a NEW blankie! Her old one is grey and has stains on it.


Hopefully fall semester will be a little more relaxing for me so I can keep up with things. I am excited to spend 2 weeks with Kayli and want to give her my undivided attention!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Kayli is so beautiful! The difference in the two blankets is crazy! Glad your summer semester is over with.

Jordan said...

Haven't been in the blogging world for a while! Cute pictures! Looks like your having a fun summer!

The Bates Family said...

Sweet Kayli.....why must I miss her so much? So does Kayli like her new blanky as much as her old one?

Melody and Lance said...

Those pictures of Kayli are adorable! She has gotten so big and was so funny at Trey's Party!! :D