Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LOVE my new DSLR

So I got a new dslr camera! I am super excited about it! It takes great pics and has a ton of different settings. Here's a few fun pics of the end of summer.

Kayli and her friend Kinlee at the park.


Haha...love this pic. We were getting ready to leave out the door to get icecream so we told kayli to go get her shoes on. 5 minutes later she is still in her room so I go to see what the hold up is and she's frantically running around trying to find her rings, purse and glasses. Her choice of shoes was hilarious and the way she pulled her lacy socks all the way up to her knees.


My cutie!!


Happy 1st birthday to Treyden (Kayli's cousin)


And another birthday... Kayli's other cousin Shae turned 2!





Brittney came for a visit and took all the kids for a ride on the golf cart! So now Kayli has this obsession for driving almost every time we go somewhere in the car thinking she HAS TO drive... major tantrums when we trap her in her car seat. We ask "do you have a liscense?" She says "No", We ask "You have to be 16 to drive, how old are you?" She says, "One!" (oh geez, who has been teaching her that she is 1??) And Thanks britt for making her think she is old enough to drive!! :)


5 comments:

Lauren said...

She's so fun. She says the cutest things in the world and he animations are hilarious. I just laugh when I think about the other day when Trey was trying to take her cheese and pushed her and she said "he pushed me" "he pushed me" the look on her face was priceless. So cute. Love the new camera too! It's so nice. All the pictures are adorable.

Brittney said...

hahaha.. anytime
Tash. I'm good at turning perfectly sweet innocent children into monsters who don't want to do what their parents say.

Sweet cam! I want a new one... maybe if I'm really good I'll get one for Christmas.... or maybe I'll have to combine Christmas and birthday...

Talecia said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you got your camera.

Gallant Family said...

What kind of camera did you get. I love my Nikon. Nice picture takin' girl! I especially love the one of Kayli in the black & yellow outfit with the wheat (or whatever it is) behind her. Very cute. We'll be down for Peach Days next week!

Gallant Family said...

OK, so I'm a bit slow on keeping up with your blog. What kind of camera did you get. I love my Nikon :0) It looks like you are doing a fabulous job taking awesome pictures with it. Kayli is a great subject...we need to get Jonas in there with her...maybe during our Christmas break?...