We kind of got ourselves into a mess with this whole moving thing. We told our landlord when Brandon was to start working in Idaho and didn't tell him we'd pay for an extra month. He found someone to rent the apartment so we had to get our stuff moved out on the 1st of May. So we luckily found a moving company that could do it so soon because we got a weeks notice to move out. Brandon's company gave him a moving allowance which was totally awesome so for our 4th time moving I didn't have to pack up all our stuff. I loved just watching. I think our family was greatful for that also since they've helped us load and unload our stuff everytime. Anyway so here's what happened over the last week...
I stayed at my mom's house with Kayli while Brandon went to work in Idaho and stayed in a hotel there. Here's Karin playing with Kayli in the backyard.



I graduated from the LPN program during the week. Brandon totally surprised me with flowers delivered that morning and then to show up at my graduation....what a sweetie. He definitely surprised me. He drove back to Idaho Friday morning to work for the day and came back that night. My parents and Karin came to support me as well. They took us to get pie afterwards, they are awesome parents. My graduation went great and I'm so excited to be done with my 1st year of nursing!




Me and the class were all disappointed we had to wear our scrubs to graduation. I mean c'mon isn't it supposed to be more formal than that?!

We stayed at Brandon's parents over the weekend. Kayli got worn out from so much playing. She definitely needed her alone time. The first picture is to show her bum. I thought it was so cute cuz we were drawing on the cement with chalk. I drew a rainbow and she went and sat right on it and got the image on her bum.

Here is Brandon with his dad digging up all the sprinklers. That was alot of work for the both of them!






6 comments:
wow, thats craziness. good luck moving in!
so glad you can finally move in. Can't wait to see pictures of the house! Don't forget to claim your $8,000 first time homebuyer credit on your tax return! I'm so jealous!
Congrats on graduating. That is a bummer you had to wear scrubs. At least you were comfy. :) I love the pic of the rainbow on Kayli's bum. How funny! We're so excited for you and Brandon and can't wait to come see the house. Let us know when we can come help ya get moved in. :)
I love the facial expressions on Kayli! She's so animated. Glad you finally got moved in and congrats on graduation!
the best part of being homeless is living at home, right? What I wouldn't give to be at home... Congrats on the new job, graduation, big move, new house! I love Idaho Falls-- or IF as the locals seem to call it.
Kayli is getting so big!! Time for another baby?
Post a Comment