



To celebrate 3 years we decided to go to Lava Hot Springs. It was rainy the whole time but it actually turned out nice since the hot pools get too hot. It was fun to sit in the rain but still be warm. We stayed at Lion's Gate Manor. It's a huge mansion that a family lives in and rent out their themed rooms. It's only a few years old and it's really nice. I would recommend this place to everyone and stay in the 'Phantom' room. Even though the picture on the website looks scary, you can turn off the phantom in the mirror. We stayed in the Persian Suite. It had an awesome jacuzzi.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




6 comments:
Congrats on 3 years. My how time goes by so fast! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Kayli is such a cutie. :)
Yeah I saw Kayli at church and no Tasha!!! Missed you guys.
Congrats! That looks like a really fun place to stay.
3 years, good job. congrats on finishing your program too!
Hey.. I just came across your blog and would love to keep in touch with you guys.. GOod luck in the moving to Idaho! OUr blog is private, but send me your email and I will get you added to view it! heidijohadley@yahoo.com
Oh yeah and Happy ANniversary!
Congrats! I have stayed there before it is awesome huh!
Post a Comment