A few weekends ago we drove to Twin Falls, Idaho. The drive there was terribly boring...nothing in sight. The entry to the city was awesome though. It is a bridge over the snake river in a ravine sorta thing and then you're in the city. The temple was also beautiful, and tiny might I add. The pictures don't look that great cuz I was trying a new setting on my camera. It did look more colorful than the picture shows.


We had a bridal shower for Emily (Trevor's Fiance). She got lots of nice stuff. I wish I could have another one! They are getting married in 8 days! It came quick and we're excited to have them married.

Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




3 comments:
I love Twin Falls! My sister used to live there and I would go visit her quite often and ya the drive seems so long and boring but Twin reminded me of Logan.. just a cute college town. Anyway looks like you had fun!
the shower turned out really well. i can't wait to see them married either!
I am sorry the ride was boring but that bridge picture is awesome!
Post a Comment