So Kayli has decided to be independent lately. She refuses to eat unless I hand over the spoon. She is very proud of herself even though most of it does not end up in her mouth, but on the floor. So much fun. 

Here is Maddy and Kayli once again just 'chillin'. Kayli's gonna miss her when I'm done with school. We'll have to do some play dates.
Kayli and her FAVORITE thing. Her BLANKET. She LOVES it! I have to sneak it into the washer every now and then cuz it does get quite filthy with her carrying it around everywhere she goes. She definitely WON'T share her blanky.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




6 comments:
She's so adorable Tash. I can see she's getting more hair!! It's so cute in that little clip. She's looking more and more like you, and I love how she tucks her bottom lip under. Is she talking yet? I miss you guys. :( How's Heidi?
wow - messy dinner! what a crazy/fun girl!
She is so CUTE!!
Babies and their blankies.......Bayners already has a favorite blanket. She always sleeps better with this certain one and she's growing out of it.
I love how she wants to feed herself! She is so cute and getting so big!
I love it when kids love their blankets and wont let anyone have them. My niece is exactly like that.
What a cutie! Tash, I'm so glad you found my blog, sorry about the mix-up yesterday. You're just to stinkin' cute I get you all mixed up. I had no idea about your school either. You've got your hands full, but it sounds exciting.
Post a Comment