






I just love this little girl to pieces! I just took my last exam for the semester and I am SO excited to be home with her for 3 weeks!
One more thing. I don't think I'm going to update Kayli's page anymore. I'm trying to decide what I wanna do still. I might just leave the page there for anyone who wants to look back on how she grew her first year but I think I will just include everything else on our family blog.
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




13 comments:
Hey look, she likes to stick her tongue out like her momma when she smiles! haha... she looks adorable, of course.
I'm so happy for you that you made it through the semester. That in itself is an accomplishment. Go celebrate! Make sure you relax as much as possible because the new semester will come way too quickly!
She looks very cute! Adorable smile!
Tash her pictures turned out super cute. How fun is her personality now? She's totally changed since she turned 1. :) She's so cute and we love her to death.
Those are the cutest pictures. I love her red Christmas dress!
Hey, I just went to a professional recording studio and recorded my Benson song. I will get it on Tuesday and try to post it on my blog then k :) How are you you ready for Christmas??
I have the cutest niece in the world. She brings so much joy into our lives.
aww, what a doll! She is so CUTE!
What a cute little girl! Congrats on finishing the semester... do you know a Lexi Lake from school?
So, cute! Thanks for sharing.
She is so cute!! What a smile :)
It feels great to be home w/ our babies 24/7...I'm loving it!
love the dress - and the tongue
Oh my goodness!! She is a little model! I loved the pictures!!! I don't think they could have turned out any better!
She is so cute!! I can't wait till I have one. :)
Post a Comment