
Me, Brandon, and Kayli
Here's cute little Kayli
The cousins... Titan, Jordan, Torie, Kayli, Tayson
Just silly old Brandon
What a choice for costumes right?! We wanted to dress up as a family so clowns describe us perfectly. :D
Good-bye Humphreys!
11 years ago




11 comments:
How cute! I could never get Clayton to dress up! You guys look cute!
Kayli makes a cute lady bug and clown. Glad you had fun w/out us!:(
You guys were a cute family of Clowns. So much fun!
Cute family of clowns :)
holy cow! Awesome costumes. You went all out.
lol! nick saw this when i was reading it and was all freaked out.. apparently he watched "IT" as a child.
fun costumes
I love your guys costume. You guys make great clowns.
O you guys looked so cute! I love it
WOW!!! is all I can say. I Love it! You guys look awesome!
Very cute! Steve's not a big fan of Halloween, infact I am in the Young Womens in our ward and he's in the Young Mens and we had a pirate party, he was at school and had to come late but he doesn't dress up. Maybe next year, I wanted him to be Jack Sparrow everyone says he would look just like him. Oh well what can you do?
Post a Comment