Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy 4th!!









Here are some pics from our 4th of July...I'm slow at posting. We love having the perry parade go right in front of our house. This year we invited a few people to sit on our lawn. Kayli loved having her friend Kinlee with her to watch it. She loved waving to the people in the parade and grabbing the candy, she got so much it was like halloween. Later that day we went to Sturdevants to play water baseball, I didn't get any pics :( I also wanted a pic of all the kiddos in their festive outfits but the timing never worked out for that. That night we went to my parents to enjoy a yummy steak dinner made and a firework show by my dad and then we were able to see Farr West cities fireworks from the deck. It was a fun 4th. I love holidays! And Kayli sure made a cute little flag (notice her blue star shirt and red and white stripe skirt).