Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Someone is 3!!

So our baby girl turned 3 yesterday! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up! She is such a cutie and we love her so much! We had family over for cake and icecream... thanks everyone for coming. She loves all of you so much and is always so excited to see you.



5 comments:

Brittney said...

happy birthday kayli!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kayli! She is darling and has grown up fast!

Lauren said...

We love you so much too Miss Kayli girl. We hope you had a wonderful birthday. You made a haul. :) Lots of fun girlie things. I loved her face when she opened the shoes. ha ha what a funny girl. Happy Birthday!

Gallant Family said...

OH,those pics are so cute. We miss you guys! We'll be down for Christmas for a few days or so. I'd love to get together & have lunch or something if you want!

Kristy said...

Your daughter is darling! Birthdays are so much fun:)