Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday!


My dad, my uncle Scott, my mom, and my dad's twin Adair

Me, my grouchy husband not cooperating for a picture (oh well I guess I pay him back for it by posting it! :)) and our sweet little kayli enjoying her popsicle

Me and my beautiful sis!

My LOVELY cake that Brandon so thoughtfully made for me!

Biking gear! I can't wait to hit the mountains...holler when you want to come!

Is 25 old to anybody? I guess I am in my prime, but I'm starting to feel changes that come with aging. Haha...no I'm not going gray! Shame on you for thinking that! Those of you who know what I'm talking about we'll just keep it to ourselves. We'll just say my heart is getting excited about being 25 years old.
My birthday was on a sunday so we spent the day at church and the evening at a barbecue with all my cousins.

Thanks for a great birthday everybody!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Your heart??? Meaning it races easily? Yeah I don't get what you were trying to say and I was 25 years old before you were! HAPPY BDAY! Fishing sounds fun. I always forget your dad is a twin. Never seen his twin before.

Lauren said...

I was going to say the same thing. I never knew your dad was a twin. I had to read and look at the picture all over again. :) Happy Birthday. Looks like everything turned out great. Kayli is so cute with her little fishing pole. Maybe better luck next time. We should go to a fish farm. Then she'd definitely get a fish. That'd be a lot of fun. Lets plan a day. :)

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

I'm 25 too, we're old, but at least we look good, lol. Glad to see you guys are doing well!